Saturday, March 22, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with P90x3 and Shakeology

Today was an amazing day of yoga teacher training, so I am posting this up a little late - BUT - I have great news!  This STATurday, I am down another 1% in body fat, another 1 around the waist, and another 1 inch in the thighs - what a great start! 

One thing I WILL say though is don't expect to lose a ton of weight the first few weeks of this program - as you are lifting weights and really getting your body ready for the next phase.  I can tell that even though I am getting toned up and losing inches, I did gain 1 pound this week, which I am sure is muscle, considering all of my other stats went down.  This is why it is SO IMPORTANT to NOT ONLY measure your success on the scale but in other ways as well - such as taking measurements and photos.  It is a motivator to KEEP going and also a great way to look back and see HOW FAR you've come. 

Check out my new stats and photos!!! 



BUT, you know what the BEST part of it is?!?!  I AM GETTING ABS!!  I can't believe I had those underneath all that... well... ya know...FAT!!!  I am so excited - this is all happening to me just in time for SWIMSUIT Season!  WAHOO!!!!



So, back to the program...

I have really enjoyed my experience with P90x3 and drinking Shakeology over the course of these last 12 days and I look forward to seeing my 30 days results!  I am so thankful for all of the encouragement that I have received from my friends and family. 

I am also leading a 60 Day Accountability Group & Nutrition Challenge and the ladies in that group are UNBELIEVABLE!  They truly inspire me to keep doing what I'm doing.  It is so great to know that you're not alone in the journey and learn something from everyone who is going through it all with you too! 

If you're interested in being part of my 21 Day Fix Test Group starting April 14th - please let me know - send me an e-mail at coachmelissamckim@gmail.com and I'll be sure to send you more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment