Saturday, January 25, 2014

How To Change Your Frequency To Change Your Reality

I wanted to share this life-changing video (it's only 30 minutes).

Christie Marie Sheldon is an energy healer with a powerful message. She has an incredible gift to be able to read energy patterns and energy fields from people and figure out what is blocking them from being able to create the life they have always wanted. For instance, people go to her when they aren't making money, when they can't find love, when they can't get the job they have been wanting, when they are depressed, when they want to change their life but they can't, when they can't have a child... lots of "can't" - right? So she talks about making that transition from "can't do" to "can do".

Biggest take away I learned is that we (I) really need to stop our (my) judgment of others and judgment of situations that prevent us (me) from moving forward. i.e. "I can't afford.." "This is stupid" "I don't know..." "I can't do this because...". Once we break that pattern and put in a positive affirmations to break that cycle of judgement and give thanks and gratitude for what is available to us right now - i.e. "I am so grateful and thankful that I have enough money to live" "I can be paid a lot of money for just being me!" etc - you will start to bring in energies that will change your life and make what you desire a reality.

Check out her speech her: How to Change Your Frequency To Change Your Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment