Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sweating for the Wedding: BRIDAL BOOTCAMP!

I am SO EXCITED! I have wanted to do this for some time now ever since being inspired by my fellow coaches and teammates...I'm finally starting my own “Sweating for the Wedding” BRIDAL BOOTCAMP! 

Shopping for a dress, centerpieces, and flowers is so much FUN but the one thing you can't buy for your big day is CONFIDENCE! Am I Right?! Or am I Right?! 

If you are engaged, want to be engaged (hehe), part of a bridal party, or attending a wedding and LOVE all things wedding...then JOIN ME! I need all the support I can get!

We will all be doing a Beachbody workout, focusing on meal prep, planning and portion control so that you can have CONFIDENCE along with the cute booty, lean legs, beautiful shoulders, and strong fit arms....to show off on your big day!

I definitely want to feel CONFIDENT about getting my pics taken 100x - that is motivation enough to get my booty moving! Add in my beautiful wedding dress...and I better get to work! LOL

If you've done my challenges before- you know that I am ALL about balance and progress! We're not going to obsess over every calorie...or compare ourselves to airbrushed models...BUT we ARE going to develop some healthy habits...eat some yummy HEALTHY food ...look awesome...and MOST IMPORTANTLY have FUN!

To Apply -->> {{ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19lcENL6EvQTsEgrzIyt-Qm03ad6ooCTH9MV-nc95_uc/viewform?usp=send_form }}

Bootcamp Begins September 15th

{{I must be your assigned coach to participate...otherwise...I'd have so many people, I'd never get to leave the computer and spend time with my honey! I still want to be engaged by the end of this!  }}




No comments:

Post a Comment