Saturday, January 24, 2015

STATurday: My Journey with T25, PiYo and Shakeology

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that another year has already come and gone and we are already in the year 2015.  In a lot of ways, this is a special year for me.  I'm getting married in March to my best friend - which I can't wait!  I'm also celebrating my 1 year Anniversary with being a Beachbody coach and a Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher.  If anything, 2014 gave me the reason to really work on myself and be a better healthy and happy person.  It lead me to creating this very blog.  It lead me to helping others and enjoy learning about health and wellness even more.  It has lead me to take my business and health to another level as well as keeping active and eating clean.  I want to achieve more and BE more.  I want to help other people.  I want to BE somebody in this life.  I want to help people create a great life for themselves, but in doing, I need to start creating one for myself.  I sometimes can get ahead of myself on that front - haha!

So - this is my journey...

2015 is already starting off well.  I'm currently combining two fitness programs I love - T25 and PiYo.  I find I do better when I mix it up a little bit and now Beachbody has schedules where you can combine workouts.  So, if you have a program or two that is collecting DUST in your closet, get it out!  I bet you I can find or create a schedule for you to start working on for 8 weeks!  :) 



I'm finding that my body (especially my arms and butt) are shrinking - and it's only been 2 weeks!  If you're interested in what the program looks like each week - check out the link here:  http://www.beachbody.com/images/pdf/piyo-t25-hybrid-calendar.pdf

If you'd like to get the T25 or PiYo programs, here is a link for further information:

T25 Challenge Pack - Program, Meal Plan, and Shakeology!  You save $70!:  http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPT25205?referringRepId=330957

PiYo Challenge Pack - You get the program, meal plan, and Shakeology!  You save $70!:
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPPY160?referringRepId=330957

Here are my Day 1 Shots and Stats.  Clearly the 4 pounds I gained back over the holidays isn't looking the best, but a simple fix in the choices I eat will get me back to my comfortable size again.  
Starting STATS:
Weight: 154.6

Chest: 38 in.
Waist: 33 in.
Hips: 38 in.
R.Arm: 12 in.
L. Arm: 12.1 in.
R. Thigh: 22
L.Thigh: 22.5


I'll be posting my 30 day stats and results in the next 2 weeks so stay tuned for those results.  

What am I doing for nutrition (aka FOOD)? 

Well, I'm glad you asked.  I'm actually following the 21 day fix meal plan in conjunction with the Piyo and T25 workouts.  



I love the containers, it keeps me knowing what to eat and how much of it!  It's EASY to follow and the best part is - I can still have wine!  HAHA!

I'm actually trying to get everyone I know to get it because it really does help.  Nutrition counts towards 80% of weight loss!  Why not make that the easiest part?  



I'm doing a 21 Day Nutrition and Fitness Fix group in February - if your interested simply join my event invite by visiting www.facebook.com/healthyhappypurelifeand going to the events tab!  I'll be happy to reach out to you via facebook and send you more details.

If you know that it is something that you'd like to get regardless of being in my Fix group - here are the details on how to get the 21 Day Fix program and off on the right start!

21 Day Fix Challenge Pack - You get the program, meal plan, containers, and Shakeology - saving you $70!:  http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=330957



Shakeology is still also a HUGE part of my diet.  I drink it every morning after my workout.  It keeps me healthy, provides me with the nutrients I need to stay energized during the day, and is super delicious.  How many people can really say that they get to have a chocolate shake every morning? Haha!  Love it!  It curbs my sweet cravings and really does help keep the extra weight off.  If you'd like more information on it or would like to order yourself a sample pack, simply visit my website here: www.shakeology.com/m4mckim


Food.
Exercise. 
Support & 
Accountability.

If you can decide and commit, you WILL succeed and I'll be there to help you every step of the way.  Let's do this TOGETHER!  :) That's what I do now.  It's who I've become and it's something I'm really passionate about and BELIEVE in. 

Yours in health and happiness,
Coach Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment