Saturday, April 26, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with Shakeology and the 21 Day Fix

This morning I was NOT in the mood to work out, at all.  This program is 7 days a week for three weeks and my body hasn't been used to that!  However, I DID work out because I knew that when I completed the workout, I'd feel better about it.  I especially like to work out in the mornings because it's the first thing I do when I wake up - it's routine.  By making it routine, it is easier to get my butt out of bed.  YES!

While the exercising is going well, I will say that this week was a challenge for me and my nutrition, as it was very apparent on the scale this morning by me gaining .5 pounds.  I had 4 cheat meals this week and by making those decisions, it added up and I'm now paying the consequences. 

Is a .5 weight gain a big deal in the grand scheme of life?  No. 
Do I know what I need to do to next week?  Yes. 
Do I stress out about a little weight gain?  No. 

I've come to realize that life is just too short to sweat the small the stuff.  I know that I didn't do as well as I could.  I know that I could have made better choices this week.  So, next week, I'll be a lot better. Here is my Week 3 Meal Plan, all ready to go (inspired and created by my own Coach Lisa! :)):



On a side note, I do have a new favorite Shakeology Recipe that came with the 21 Day Fix program, this is happiness every morning after I work out!  I wanted to be sure to share with you all!  See below: 

 
Also, I love the ladies in my challenge groups as they all hold me accountable!  It is great to go through something like this with other people - other people who are all striving to change and incorporate a better healthy life style! 
 
Thank you all for your continued support!  Week 3 is going to ROCK and I can't wait to post my before & after photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment