Saturday, May 10, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with 21 Day Fix and Shakeology

I never got the chance to post last weekend, as I was finishing up my teacher training for Kundalini Yoga.  It is a very busy month, as I've been doing nothing but studying and research for my two papers that are due Mid-June.  Plus, Johnny and I have been doing a lot together (wedding planning, cleaning the house, working our day jobs, working out and sleeping!!). 

Here is a current fun photo of us from Easter!  :-) 



So - because I'm a little overworked and stressed out, I haven't been the best person with this program's nutrition plan (I will get better though these last two weeks).  As such, I don't think I've lost as much weight as the others have doing this program for the first time, BUT I have kept up with working out 7 days a week like it calls for and that alone has made some amazing changes with my body.  I can say that I've happily lost 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks, even by having a few cheat meals on the weekends.  If you put in the work and try your best, you will see results with this plan.  

"You gotta be willing to do something you've never done in order to get something you've never had!"

I am thinking I may continue the next 2 weeks so that I can have a full 2 rounds of the program under my belt.  I will post my final results at that time!  Promise!

I would recommend this program to anyone who needs to lost a few pounds quickly and get toned fast.  My legs are toned and my abs are getting defined, which again, it feels like work in progress. 


While I don't drink alcohol on a regular basis, I also like that it does allow those who like it to have that occassional glass of wine!  I am sure there are some of you who are jumping for joy with this news. 👍👍👍

Below you will find another meal plan that was created by my own Beachbody Coach.  She is so creative, I must say that posting this on my refrigerator alone gets me motivated to eat all this healthy food! 


Stay tuned for further updates and information on this program, recipes, motivation, health tips / info and soon... how to strengthen your body, calm your mind, and uplift your spirit (aka, Kundalini Yoga)! 

As always, don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions, want to join in an upcoming challenge group or need some help!  I am reachable at coachmelissamckim@gmail.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment