Saturday, May 17, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with 21 Day Fix and Shakeology

I hope you don't mind me getting real here.  But, as I sit here writing this today I have come to the realization that this truly is a journey.  It is constant work and I am amazed at how far I've come and how much farther I can really go.

What is a journey anyway?  According to the dictionary it is an "act of traveling from one place to another".  So that then leads me to my next question which is, what am I traveling to?  What do I want? 

I want to live a healthy and happy life as well as be happy with my body and my weight.  I want to feel comfortable in my clothes.  I want to teach and help others on their own fitness journey.  That is what I still want and what I keep striving to achieve.

I have been doing the Beachbody programs since January 2014 and I've seen some amazing transformations within myself and my body.  Heck, I've even become a coach and am helping others by hosting Facebook Challenge Groups and offering guidance!  That has all been amazing and I love doing it. 

Yet as I sit here, I gotta be honest, I've been feeling incredibly down...  I feel like all of a sudden I don't know what to do next for my weight loss journey.  I have enjoyed the 21 Day Fix program and drinking my Shakeology daily, but I want to do more. 

These last few weeks have been a yo-yo when it comes to my weight loss.  I've been watching what I eat and exercising 7 days a week for the last 5 weeks for 30 minutes, but I've been noticing that the weight isn't easy to come off, I'm stuck.  I think that I'm in what everyone calls a "weight loss plateau".

What do I do now?  I'm stuck in the middle of my journey.  What does one do when you find that you aren't able to get to your goal?  The answer...??

Find another way...don't give up.

While I have enjoyed the 21 Day Fix program, I must say that it isn't working as well as I would have hoped.  I have lost some inches and the diet containers are amazing, but I think that since my body is in good physical condition I need to challenge it a bit more with some more intense cardio and weight training routines.  So this week, while I continue to finish out my last week of the 21 Day Fix program, I will be looking at purchasing another Beachbody program to see if it will help in my continuation of weight loss and losing inches.  I am trying to decide between Chalene's TURBOFIRE or INSANITY

Which one do you think I should try next?  COMMENT below on this post. 

I am planning on placing my order tomorrow - so let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for your continued support! 




No comments:

Post a Comment