Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TRICKS TUESDAY: Grocery Shops, Shop The Aisles Only

I want you to picture your favorite grocery store. Chances are the fresh produce section, the meat and seafood departments, and the dairy case are all located around the perimeter of the store. This is where you should concentrate most of your shopping time. 

Why? 

It's where all the fresh, clean eating foods are!  Fresh and clean foods are so much healthier than the ready-to-eat, processed, highly added chemical foods found in the middle aisles. Doing this simple trick every time you're at the store will automatically help you gain control with the fat and sodium in your diet.




**I am HAPPY to help support & encourage you no matter what your health or fitness goals are. I work with a new group of women EVERY month in a private group on Facebook. I'd love for you to reach out & contact me if you need some support!**

No comments:

Post a Comment