Sunday, June 8, 2014

SUMMER BEACHBODY SALE! Ends June 9th!

It's that time of year again folks and I didn't realize this but the first day of summer is right around corner (JUNE 21)!  I just spent the day at Ocean City yesterday with my fiancee and I felt the best I've felt in a LONG time.  Seeing myself in photos, I find myself no longer saying "ugh, I look fat" or "man, I need to lose weight".  Now, I look at my photos and say, "Dang, that hard work paid off!" or "I look so happy!".  I am so glad that I put in all that work over the long and grueling winter, because I'm really proud of the body I have right now - it is definitely summer ready!  




But I must state, if you want to make a change, you don't need an entire winter to start making one!  If you want to look and FEEL amazing, confident, carefree...then it's time to buckle down!

For those of you who have workout A.D.D. like me or who just want to get started with something new... now is the perfect time to stock up on some new workout programs because TeamBeachbody is having a Summer S-A-L-E!!  YIPPEE!



When: WEDNESDAY,  June 4th at 12pm PST until MONDAY,  June 9th 12pm PST (that's 3pm EST)

What: Beachbody Summer Sale MANY items are marked WAY down for a limited time

Why: Beachbody wants to help you feel CONFIDENT this Summer ;)


**I am HAPPY to help support & encourage you no matter what your health or fitness goals are. I work with a new group of women EVERY month in a private group on Facebook. I'd love for you to reach out & contact me if you need some support!**

So.... here we go guys!!!


I can't emphasize this enough - if you see something you WANT -- you better grab it! 

This stuff sells out VERY quickly! ..... like cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment