Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Upcoming Challenge Groups for July!

I am so excited to share that I have set my new July Challenge groups up and I can't wait to get started!  I already have people ready to start with the 21 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group and the 7 Day Shakeology Clean Eating Challenge Group.  Both of which, are going to be fun!

For further details and how to sign up, please see below!



Monday, July 14 - Sunday, August 3, 2014


Facebook Event Link for Sign-up:  https://www.facebook.com/events/686479161418628

I would LOVE for you to take part and INVITE some of your friends and family so you can also hold each other accountable! :) It's FREE and will be LOTS of fun!

If you're interested, just simply add yourself to the event group, say that you'll be "attending" and I'll add you to the FB group for our Pre-Season the week of July 7th!

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW?
- Let me know that you're planning to attend via the FB event post.
- Sign up to be on my team! It's completely FREE and mandatory for this group. If you're not on my team then you cannot participate in this challenge.

HERE IS THE LINK TO SIGN-UP:
http://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/tbbsignup?referringRepId=330957

(NOTE: If you have purchased a Beachbody product in the past and already have an account, please let me know and I can tell you how to make me your coach).

So are you ready to focus for 21 days?!
 


***
Monday, July 21 to Sunday, July 27, 2014



Facebook Event Link for Sign-uphttps://www.facebook.com/events/939597379389794

WHO? Anyone that would like to try Shakeology and LOSE weight! Shakeology will help curb those sweet cravings and help you tackle weight loss. It is what helped me lose 15 pounds!!! 

WHY? I will be giving a clean eating meal plan for 7 days (FOR FREE) and providing you with yummy recipes for Shakeology. This is going to be a FUN week of eating clean and you WILL lose weight if you stick to the plan! PROMISE!
WHAT DO I NEED? 3 things:
1) You need to join my team so that I am your coach. It's completely free and only takes 2-3 minutes to sign up. This is mandatory.
2) You need to order 7 packets of Shakeology. I will be getting some packets shipped to me personally and can offer some to people that don't want to purchase a 30 day supply online, but I have a limited supply, so you will need to let me know ASAP. Just send me a message and I'll send you the details! 
If you'd like to order the 30 day pack, I'd highly recommend ordering HD, that way you don't have to pay for shipping.
3)  Let me know that you're planning to attend via the FB event post.  Link is here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/939597379389794

WHERE? I will be creating a special Facebook group for those that would like to participate. It will be a private, supportive space and you'll be doing it with others that want to get a "kick-start" into HEALTHY eating habits.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SHAKEOLOGY AND THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS, WATCH SOME OF THESE VIDEOS - I personally love CHOCOLATE VEGAN, I have it everyday!:

No comments:

Post a Comment