Saturday, August 16, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with Piyo and Shakeology


YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!  This week has been amazing.  I am down 3 pounds and can literally FEEL my body getting tighter and leaner by practicing PiYo.  I am currently to 150 pounds!!!  YIPPEE!!!!

My next push is to get down to 140 pounds - which is very doable but will take a LOT of willpower.  I will keep being good about tracking my food these next few weeks and post my end pictures and results on here at the end of the first 8 weeks. Once the first 8 weeks are done, it goes into another phase of the program (Part 2).  So, I will be sure to keep you posted! 

Another thing that I did this week was incorporate T25 in 3 times (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).  The PiYo workouts like DRENCH and SWEAT are pretty intense, so I was concerned that doing TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT with T25 wouldn't be a good idea on those days.  But, I think that this cross training between the two programs has also helped a bit this week as well.  It's nice to see Shaun T again, he totally motivates me to kick some major butt in the mornings.  Charlene is also a big pusher and such a sweetheart!  She motivates me by the quotes / messages that she says during the workout.  AND, she does the workouts WITH me.  Shaun T makes me want to punch him in the face when he stops jumping and walks over to another person that is doing all the work. - I love the guy, but he makes me so mad when he does that. LOL!  If I am doing all this work, you gotta do it with me dude!  

Here is my FAVORITE recipe!  
Another big thing this week is that I have been drinking Shakeology twice a day, versus just once a day.  I have had it as my snack or a few times as my lunch / dinner.  It really helped curve my cravings for sweets in the afternoon hours of the day.  This week at work was also great because I made my homemade hummus and brought in fresh veggies to help keep me and my colleagues in line for those moments where we wanted a snack.  That alone was a HUGE shift and made a huge difference in my weight loss this week.  

Overall, this week has been incredibly successful and I look forward to next week.  Could I FINALLY get into the 140s?!  I am sure going to try my hardest... I know I can do it!  :)

If you are following me on my Facebook wall, I am sure you have already heard about my next 7 Day FREE Clean Eating Challenge that I am starting September 1, 2014.  If you're interested, please let me know and I'd be happy to share some more details with you.  Or check out my upcoming challenge groups page for further details on how to apply to sign up.  Or , as always, just shoot me an e-mail:  coachmelissamckim@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment