Saturday, August 23, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with PiYo and Shakeology

absolutely love PiYo and I am loving waking up every morning to work out!  While I remained the same weight this week, no changes - I am OK with that!  Still at 150 pounds, but I am feeling great, sleeping pretty well, and enjoying my routine!  It is really true what it says: 



Do you want to know what my schedule has been for the last five weeks?

4:45 AM Get outta bed, go pee (haha!)
5:00 AM Get dressed for working out, put contacts in, drink some E&E and brush the teeth!
5:15 AM Press "play" for my PiYo workout for the day
5:45 AM Drink my Shakeology and read some news. 
6:00 AM  Clean the house- whether it is dusting, vacuuming, emptying/filling dishwasher, laundry - whatever I need to get done. 
7:00 AM   Hop in the shower and get ready for work! 
8:00 AM Drive to work
8:30 AM Get Working

That is my morning schedule and it is great to get all the stuff I don't like doing (aka cleaning the house) first thing in the morning then handle it at the end of a long work day when I am exhausted!! I am sure that there are other women out there that can relate to this, right?!

Try setting little goals for yourself every day. It can be as simple as waking up in the morning at 4:45 and putting your alarm clock on the opposite side of the bedroom so that it forces you to get out of bed.  It could be that you want to cut out Diet Coke during the day. Make the goal small because just by making small changes every single day, they will start to add up in big ways and you will begin to see results!! 

The biggest thing that I have come to do this week is just setting goals for myself and my coaching business, household duties and other things of importance. I really think that by setting goals and sticking to them every single day you have a much higher percentage of getting things done and feeling good about your day/week! 

Another fun thing to do is put together a dream board!  If you're a visual person, like me, there is this great app by Jack Canfield called "Success Vision Board" that helps you put together a vision board right from your cellphone!  Here is the one that I put together this week - these are my business and life goals.


Setting goals and getting creative is always a fun way to stay motivated and on track.  I encourage you to do the same!  

Yours in health and happiness,
Coach Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment