Saturday, August 9, 2014

STATurday - My Journey with PiYo and Shakeology

Well, it is now week 4 since I began PiYo!  This past week has been a challenge for me - as the office was stressful and I found myself breaking back into old habits to cope.  In other words, while I was still exercising every morning, I wasn't eating very well at during the week.  As a result, I knew that when I got on the scale and measured myself this weekend that I would not expect much of a result.  And sure enough, no change, not even a budge. Not even an inch.

Now, I will NOT let this get me discouraged, as all changes must take place in small ways over a long period of time.  Most people give up when they don't see instant results - but I know what I did wrong last week and this week I'll focus on being better.  It's all about your mindset and PLANNING.

So this next upcoming week, I am going to be doing a mixture of PiYo and T25 moving forward.  I have a fun group of girls that are in my T25 Challenge group starting on Monday and I think that the PiYo stretching and training will really help keep my muscles from getting too stiff.  I will try this out this week and see what happens.  WISH ME LUCK!  :)

Another thing that I am going to focus on this week is TRACKING my food - I mean EVERYTHING.  I have MyFitnessPal.com - so I plan on using it this week to hold myself more accountable.  Last week I didn't do a good job of prepping all of my meals throughout the day - which gave me the mental excuse to eat a candy bar here or there, throughout the day at work.

I think that with all of the above focuses this week, next week is going to be a BIG number and I will feel 100% better.  Stay tuned for my results next STATurday!

Cheers to a healthy happy pure life - it's all a journey... and it won't take 24 hours to change 28 years of old habits... little steps each day will add up in BIG ways over a long period of time.  So, if you're listening out there and you're like me... don't give up!  Let's do this together.  If I can do it, YOU can do it.

SWEAT SHOT!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment