Saturday, February 8, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with T25 and Shakeology

Well folks, I am in complete shock!  I have lost 9 pounds since I began my journey with T25 and Shakeology.  I am incredibly happy with the results and from the support that I have received from my challenge group and friends.  I AM SO HAPPY!

I started this journey at 165 pounds on December 31, 2013.  When I began the challenge group on January 5th, I was only 1 week in and had already lost 1.2 pounds. 

BEFORE:
BEFORE:
My Stats:  163.8 lbs
Waist: 37.6 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Chest: 37.5 inches
Right Arm: 13.2 inches
Left Arm: 13 inches
Right Thigh: 25.5 inches
Left Thigh: 25.8 inches
Body Fat %: 37.6%


TODAY:
Weight:  156.4
Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 38 inches
Chest: 36 inches
Right Arm: 11.8 inches
Left Arm: 11.9 inches
Right Thigh: 21.5 inches
Left Thigh: 22 inches
Body Fat %: 36.3%
As you can see - I shrunk down a lot!!!  I couldn't even get my bum into those black shorts that you see me wearing today!!!  CRAZY!!!!

I've been doing T25 for 30 days now and these are the results I am getting by ONLY DOING 25 minute workouts, 5 days a week and drinking Shakeology every day.   I have also been eating clean and up to 5 mini meals a day.  This has helped me tremendously in keeping my blood sugars levels even and not making me crave any sweets.  That, and Shakeology helps a TON since I get my Vegan Chocolate shake every morning!  :)

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I'VE BEEN WITH MY BODY IN A LONG TIME!  I am so happy that I have stuck with my promise to myself and am now on the journey to help others with their health and fitness goals! 

Stay tuned for next STATurday to see even more results!

P.S.  If you'd like to join MY NEXT CHALLENGE GROUP - please send me a message at coachmelissamckim@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add you to the group on Facebook!  The challenge will begin on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2014.  I'll send you more details about what you'll need.  Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment