Saturday, February 22, 2014

STATurday: My Journey with T25 and Shakeology

Today is a VERY special day - it's STATurday! 

I just completed 8 weeks of FOCUS T25, drinking Shakeology, and sticking to the nutrition plan.  I sort of want to cry right now because I have officially lost 10 pounds and am HALF WAY to my weight loss GOAL! 

You have NO IDEA what this means to me.  I have been working so hard to get here and it feels AMAZING to have achieved this goal.  To have met this gives me even further motivation to continue on for the last two weeks of the FOCUS T25 program.  It is truly an amazing work out program and you can't argue with 25 minutes a day for 5 days a week! 



As you can see - my entire body has resulted in a HUGE change.  I have lost 10 pounds off my body, which has resulted in also losing:

~ 4 inches off my WAIST!
~ 2 inches off my HIPS!
~ 2 inches off my CHEST!
~ 2 inches off my ARMS!
~ 5 inches off my THIGHS!

Resulting in a TOTAL INCHES LOSS OF: 15 INCHES OFF MY BODY!!!!!

TOTAL FAT OFF MY BODY?  7%!   THAT IS AMAZING!!!!

I love being a beach body coach, I love feeling healthy, I love being fit, I love having ENERGY, I love my Shakeology, I love my friends and family who have been supporting me through this journey, I love my CHALLENGE GROUPS and I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING MY BLOG AND KEEPING ME MOTIVATED!!!  I am just a BIG BALL of LOVE right now! 

I seriously can't wait to share my LAST photo of
FOCUS T25 in 2 weeks!   This means I need to start thinking about another beach body program to begin... any thoughts on the next one I should order?!  I'm caught between getting P90X3 or TURBOFIRE!

COMMENT on this post or E-MAIL me directly at coachmelissamckim@gmail.com and let me know the program you think I should do NEXT!  If you're also interested in being part of my Facebook Challenge Groups in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Stay tuned to next week for my STATurday results!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! That is so crazy awesome!! Keep bettering yourself and inspiring everybody else!

    ReplyDelete